Friday 30 September 2005

Complaining and other things.

It's really freaky: I'm idling in my regular cross stitching forum and I just noticed that there's new user with nickname which is also name of Sonnenschein's (In fact his first name.). Ok, it's quite common name, but it's freaky anyway. At least in this time of night. (Maybe I've to tease him about that? )

Home page.

It's back online about 10th day of October. Which is great as I miss my link list, and it's horrible to use my HTML editor when it can't find background pics etc., which makes it awfully slow. It seems to make check-outs every frigging time I change mode from writing to preview and vice versa.
I'm just bit annoyed as HTML coding would have been great way to spend night. I can't sleep because of migraine, and I need something to do.

Migraine.

Still having migraine attack. I haven't got headache every day; day before yesterday I almost vomited (I don't vomit unless I'm very sick or I've terrible hangover - but I haven't drank any alcohol since August. (And I can't even remember when I've been intoxicated.)) suddenly and yesterday my stomach had it's opinion about things. But mainly I've had headache more or less.
At this moment I've 800mgs of ibuprofen in my system and it doesn't really help very much. It makes sharpest parts of pain duller(?), but still there's this aching in right side of my brains.

I think that this came because I ate all those carbohydrates earlier in this week. I don't know. It may be excess cheese consuming too, or drinking too much coffee or... There's millions of possibilities, unfortunately.

Bookmarks, part gazillion.

Yes, more about bookmarks.

I had this idea today when I made that Halloween bookmark. At first it sounded bit odd to me, but then I tried... and yes, beads do go to bookmarks if they're small ones (In this case Mill Hill's petite glass beads). I wont tell what was their actual use before that bookmark is in it's destination, but I'm quite happy with that solution. In fact it was great that I decided to spend 1,8 €s to those. Only thing I miss is that blending filament as I really could use it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment