Monday 19 September 2005

Body temperature and other issues.

It's quite unfair that my body works in odd ways. And that it works in odd ways when I have no sex life.

This is how it is:

I doubt that I've ovulated in this cycle. When I got sick I got these odd pinching sensations in uteral(?) area, then I got horny (well, that is only suitable word to describe it so can't help being vulgar) and now my lower body is so sore. And it's about 14 days since my cycle begun.

Ovulation affects to woman's looks in certain way and I noticed that I've some of those signs in me. For example my lips are darker and fuller than they're usually (and this is not allergic reaction, even it could be, as my lips are extremely soft).

Freakest thing in this is that it seems that I may ovulate when I am sick, as my body temperature gets high enough to mature egg cell (my normal body temperature is very low).

And it's so cruel. When that little miracle happen that I (may) ovulate I can't do anything to use it in useful ways. I just have to watch it going down the drain...

It's friggin' depressing. Really, it makes me sad and hopeless. Currently I just would like to bang my head to the wall for few hours.
It'd hurt less.

Chat room hosting

...was a success.There weren't many of us, but I spent four hours gossiping.
It was really great, and really freaky as I don't usually get along with women.

No comments:

Post a Comment