Saturday 24 September 2005

Bad me.

I just came back from online shopping spree...

Now I just have to justify it to myself... ok, I have justified it: I participated one more exchange so I do need more stuff, and ornament exchange is just behind the corner. I bought a little ornament kit, I just have to hope that it gets here in time. Otherwise I've to modify my ornie exchange plans.

But, ah, it was great.

...most people in here get drunk in Friday night. I grow my stash...

But what can I do? I have nothing else to do than stitch and idle as long as Sonneschein is 3000 kms from me. (Excuses, excuses, but what about it?)

Nationality.

For some reason it feels sometimes that people don't identify me as Finnish. Not even Finns themselves. I really would like to know why it's so?

It's possible that I just don't look like very stereotypic, even I am very stereotypic: blonde with blue eyes. I just dye my hair, because in my opinion my genes have done minor mistake when deciding my hair colour.

In fact I asked about that from Sonnenschein when I took my latest pic and (even) he said that I don't look exactly Finnish. And that was not the first time... Maybe this proves something about my roots.

But still there's one question: why don't they even indetify me as a Finn even when they don't know how I look? When they only see my location. Is my English too good? (I really don't believe it's so.) Am I too... something?

I hate this feeling of not belonging to anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment