Saturday 17 September 2005

Greetings from my sick mind.

Still sick. In fact it seems to get worse in certain sense. Though it's good as it means that I could get rid of this some day.
It's always better to be really sick few days than in no-man's land for weeks.

Admin issues.

As my sis mentioned my career as a forum admin started in quite disastrous way.
Fortunately we got free hosting from one nice individual and one forum user installed software on my behalf. Now we're back in business and there has been over 350 posts made (and 26 users) in first 24 hours.

To be honest, it feels great.

Dreams.

It's odd how faithful I am. I can't be close to another man even in my dreams without thinking what Sonneschein says about it. (And I know that he wouldn't say anything about that. Because he's too friggin' polite sometimes, and because he trusts my morals - at least that is what he has said.)

It felt good to be close to someone, even in a dream, as I haven't been close to anyone since I met A. for the last time. And still I felt so friggin' guilty because of it.
Oddest thing in it is that we never did anything in that dream with that guy - nor even intented.

It's seems that I'm quite a fundamentalistic monoamorist.

Issues.

He has certain problems with his parents' opinions, and it bothers me. Mostly because he's not able to speak with them in this week. Monday is some kind of estimation but...
This issue bothers him too, but still he doesn't want to talk about that with me.

I'm quite frustrated. And worried. And it bothers me that his stress affects to us. He's so stressed about that issue that he can't see other things clearly.
We have had few minor arguments because of his stress makes him blind in a way...

Have I ever said that I really wait that day when this waiting and uncertainty is over?

Other things.

Sometimes I doubt how sane I am.
I should be hosting one chatroom tomorrow evening... well, with some coffee I'll manage.

And... my home page will be offline few weeks - how will I survive without my list of freebie links?

No comments:

Post a Comment