Tuesday 20 September 2005

Things.

-11 kg. (And I ate like a horse yesterday...)

Issues, part II.

It seems that in-laws aren't a problem anymore. But who knows, even Sonnenschein was uncertain about them even he has talked with them.
But we all know that only way to prove our good intentions is to get Sonnenschein here, and let them see that we'll make it. At least he has that much confidence in me that he's moving after me. Shouldn't that be enough?

Sickness.

Getting better, no fever anymore. But I slept so well last night that now I have migraine. Which is great as I don't have any painkillers which I could take... (There are some old ones in medicine cabinet, with corn starch in them so... I let them be.)

Yule gifts.

I gave those keychains to my mom yesterday, and she seemed to be quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment