Friday 23 September 2005

Mental exhibitionism.

Well, you shouldn't provoke lunatic... So, I 'had' to try Yahoo's 360° and added my blog feeds to there...

Then I found Feedburner while fighting with too easy feed addings:

My therapist...

It's a rocky road...

That is what followed from it...

Crazy? Maybe, who knows?

Household activities.

It seems that laundry is only thing in my done list today, nothing else will be done today as I haven't been eating today and I'm tired.
Yes, I should eat but what to do if you're not hungry or you don't feel like eating? I haven't even made any coffee today.

Though I really should try to do that barley based pizza... been planning trying it for some days already.

Forum statistics.

Over 1300 posts in first 7 days. 45 users. And most of them are quite silent.

And the rest of us blabber more than it's wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment