Tuesday 27 September 2005

=^^=

It's quite odd. I slept about 3-4 hours last night (was unable to sleep because my ovary tried to kill me.. ok, it was hurting, same difference) and I feel quite fine anyway. In fact this is one of the best mornings in ages.

Maybe I should try to sleep less?

Cats.

I've had two visitors last week and it has been quite interesting to follow how my cats and they get along.

'Old lady' was very cranky at first, but now she's almost nice even to my youngest tomcat (who can be extremely annoying). She's quite self-effacing tough, so in the end it's hard to say how well she's adapted.

Then there's 'little one', who has had bad beginning (both girls come from animal shelter originally) in life, and she has been very shy last three-or-so years.
I just wonder what has happened to that shy cat I knew, as nowadays she's acting almost like 'normal' cats. In fact she's changed quite a lot in one week. I think her posture has gotten better as she looks bigger than she used to when she came here week ago.

After a week she doesn't run away from me, she notifies me when she wants to come in or go out, she plays with my cats.. and what's great: she's not running away from me anymore.
She's not in petting terms with me yet (but she's not exactly in petting terms with anyone - usually), but her progress is amazing.

I think I'll miss those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment