Tuesday 13 September 2005

Disadvantages of peer groups.

I have been in Finnish PCOs-mailing list since it begun years ago (in fact I was in that original e-mail list from where it all begun...) and I really appreciate that support I get from there.
Just read one mail from there and I realized something: it has it disadvantages too.

Everything is great as long as there isn't loads (Yeah, sure. 'Loads' in a list which has about 200 members...) of pregnant women. At this moment there's enough of them... and it doesn't help my life at all.

I'm happy because of those pregnancies, because I know how hard their way has been, but I can't help getting a feeling of being stabbed. Continuously and violently straight to my soul.

My oldest child could be 4 years without this friggin' syndrome... (though I have to admit that it was good that we never got any kids. That divorce was hard enough for me to survive alone, it'd been disaster with kids...)

No comments:

Post a Comment