Wednesday 31 August 2005

I like this kind of days. I've been quite tired though, but this has been a good day in the end.

I showed Sonneschein's newest pic to my sis and her comment will be good for Sonnenschein's ego. "He does look like Spaniard... not. That guy could be from anywhere..."

Currently I feel almost invincible. Relationship is going quite well, aka. Sonnenschein is talking about us and about moving more than he usually does.
Though he's worrying (For once it's he who worries about everything) about certain things, but fact is that we just can't know certain things before we get together. And then there are certain things he can't handle before he moves, or at least it would be sheer madness to try to take care of them from there.

Have I ever mentioned that he's cute? Physically and mentally.

...and he loves me, me.

Not to mention that I have lost my mind...

Btw,

The Sloe Fairy is soon finished. I got bored to it few weeks back because of those colour shadings -which is main reason why I like Flower Fairies... I just seem to be those ones who are never pleased.

And...

More 'statistics': -7 cm from waist since May. And I just realized that I can feel bones in my shoulders better.
Unfortunately my muscles get more visible too... Woman does not need biceps that big...

No comments:

Post a Comment