Saturday 27 August 2005

Sleeping and seasons.

It's bit funny how summer and that much praised light affects to me.
Nowadays, when autumn is behind the corner, and days are getting shorter and shorter I can sleep. Ok, not exactly sleep but I get tired in "normal" time. (I went to bed before midnight and woke up at 3:30, so not very normal rhytm yet, but it's getting there.)

No wonder I love winter.

Sonneschein.

This good thing in my life is always an issue, and it seems that there's always something to say about him.
Well, I'm silly when I'm in love.

Anyway, his moving is getting closer. We don't have any exact dates yet but it's getting close. I just hate not letting myself enjoy it, not yet.
Though there are moments when I'm so overwhelmingly happy because of it that it may be better to try to keep my mind cool.

About living together
Of course I'm bit afraid. I've been living alone for a year and my AS type oddities are getting worse because I can let them get worse. They stayed quite moderate when I lived with my ex (On the other hand, two persons with quite obvious AS/ ADD are never a good mix in certain issues - at least then when they've almost similar symptoms.) as I had to notice other person too - after it I've forgot it and I've to learn it again.

Then there's this 'letting stranger to your territory' thing. Ok, he's not a stranger, but I'm very protective when it comes to my home. (May have to do with fact that my ex mother-in-law tried to get us evicted few years back...) And I'm bit worried, without meaning, that my little oddities are something to laugh at, that I'm not accepted as I am.

He has never lived alone or with someone else than his family. It includes a huge risk for me. I know that he has domestic skills but how good are they in the end? Is he able to learn allergy cooking? That list is endless, beginning from "right" places of dishes in cupboards.... No, I'm not a control freak.

I just want this and I'm afraid of that for some reason I can't get it. (Btw, I played that song quite much in January.)
Of course I want to be able to give that to Sonnenschein too, and to be honest, I'm bit afraid that I can't. Maybe I just demand too much from myself.

It would be so much easier just to get him in here asap and see how it goes. This waiting is worst part in this.

(And I just need him....)

No comments:

Post a Comment