Monday 8 August 2005

Good news.

I participated in a sachet exchange - have never participated any exchanges nor done sachets - and now my 'secret pal' has received her sachet. And she liked it. I feel so good.

This is how it looks like (with my lousy cam):

Not to mention that gorgeous sachet I received (Thanks Liz.):

.

Metallics and purple, filled with little bag of charms (As far as I know it's not possible to even get charms from here.).

Allergy.

I just can't believe that my mom, who has asthma, haven't got the idea that allergy can kill. She seemed to be unable to understand that I really have to avoid most things if I want to stay away from hospital/ graveyard.
Even I've mentioned that last week it wasn't very far fetched. And just because there were some corn in air of my kitchen.

Sonnenschein.

He'll be in a trip until next Monday. Once again I'm counting days to get him back, even it's only to get him back online. Have to see how blue I'll be in the end of the week.

Hopefully things begin to happen after he comes back, otherwise...

Though I miss him. Glanzing at his pic all the time, and daydreaming...

Avatar.

Changed my user pic. Even I have problems to believe that my eyes aren't brown. Those would look good on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment