Friday 12 August 2005

Family affairs and other things.

One thing I really appreciate in my mom is that she keeps everything I've made for her (Well, that's some mom thing but anyway). I've been documenting things I've done and my mom is easy person to get along documenting wise: I can find everything I need by just glanzing around in her apartment - in fact I've found more than I remember I've done.
Once again I tried to get pic of that Flower Fairy (I've mentioned it earlier) from my SIL, and still she just gives me pile of excuses. In fact I'm not irritated because she seems to be an idiot, I'm irritated because she seems to be unable to respect even belongings of her own kids. Maybe she hasn't realized that it was gift to their youngest child, not to her.

Exchanges.

I sent letter to Australia four days ago and when I woke up today I heard that it's already there. From Finland to Australia in 4 days.
Anyway, that letter contained cross stitched bookmark - and she liked it! Once again I'm happy. (Only thing which annoys me is my lousy cam...)

Now I need more exchanges as I really enjoyed those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment