Monday 15 August 2005

Sonnenschein

With him joy is greater, life feels like something. It doesn't just flow, it feels more like life. Life 'happens more' when he's around.

I was going to sleep when I felt his arms around me, his body behind me, his face in my neck, his breathe on my skin... and it lead me to realize those things.
Realized that I really love him, I need him. It can be scary, needing someone.

Everything is in his hands and I'm just his puppet. He can cut my strings and kill me, he can hold my strings in his hands and never let go.
And only thing I can do is trust him and give him my love.

At this moment only thing I can do is to miss him (and have his pic staring at me from my monitor when writing this - and missing him even more (I just hope that some day he'll realize how beautiful he is...)).

No comments:

Post a Comment