Sunday 26 August 2007

WIP: Autumn Dragon for Jenna


Excluding few stitches on the horns this is all stitched in the afternoon - and as I am having a day off in Monday (officially it is a independent study day, but the thing we have to do won't take me more than 30 minutes (it's always like that with ISDs which is a bummer as it's not very challenging (most fun (it also took longest) was to make production plan for a theatre production (4h and I heard from more experienced that I should become a producer *grin*)), but I like the day off) I am quite sure I get this stitched and sent to Christine on time.

In general I love how this is turning out as the shades of copper, mahogany and golden brown look so vibrant and fiery on the black fabric.

Stash

Maybe I should say "Heather made me do it!" as I went and purchased the Paradise of the Tiger (and one bag of stamp quilt pieces (400 pieces $5, could you resist?) - not that I quilt, but just in case (actually I have done two basic quilts during my life (I even hand-dyed the fabrics for the other one (which was/is my own design))) after reading her article in INN as I thought that even this month will be financially tighter because of it at least I have it now (taking that USPS won't lose it...).

One more "What if?"

I think I have to suggest to the GP I'm seeing next that I may have developed asthma related sleep apnea.

I have begun to wake up at night to the sense of asphyxiation (I have had few of these attacks before I got the medication so it's not caused by salbutamol). I'm not sure did I pass out (not doze off, pass out) last night right after I had woke up, but I remember waking up gasping for air... but that is only thing I remember, it went black after that.

It's either sleep apnea making me stop breathing occasionally or I am having serious asthma attacks when I sleep (for some odd reason)... (Hmmm... how about nocturnal asthma? The thing is that when I take Ventoline just before I go to bed I don't wake up gasping for air...)

No comments:

Post a Comment