Monday 20 August 2007

Monday Madness


August 20th
  1. How many desktop computers in your home?
    (That sentence no verb.... it bothers me.) One. At the moment, bits_2_whole gave me another as a birthday gift (assembled from scrap parts she has), but it's still being modified.

  2. How many laptops?
    One.

  3. What kind of internet service do you have? (i.e. phone modem, dsl, etc.)
    1/512 ADSL.

  4. Do you tend to use more than one email account regularly?
    Have to. Business, blog, my "personal" (have had it since 2000, I think), dating... do I need to continue? *grin*

  5. Do you use email as a main source for communicating to your family and friends?
    No. I keep in touch with my family through our own IRC channel and our discussion forum. When it comes to friends it's mostly emails, blogs and forums.

  6. What kind of computer monitor do you own (flatscreen, or other)?
    CRT (two of them actually).

No comments:

Post a Comment