Sunday 5 August 2007

Unconscious mutterings - and surname in Google


Week 235

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Voices :: Hearing
  2. Have to :: Must
  3. Machine :: Sewing
  4. Seventh grade :: 13
  5. Beach :: Sand
  6. Roommate :: Annoyance
  7. Cyclone :: Wind
  8. Theater :: Dream Theater
  9. Pregnant :: Gravid
  10. Phoebe :: Friends

Images...

Once again I played with Google's image search, this once with my surname and found a picture which made a great avatar (elsewhewre) - even it is yellow: Peri.

Repetitio est mater studiorum etc.:

"In Persian mythology, Peris (in Persian پری Pari) are descended from fallen angels who have been denied paradise until they have done penance. In earlier sources they are described as agents of evil; later, they are benevolent.
They are beautiful, exquisite winged, fairy-like creature ranking between angels and evil spirits who sometimes visit the realm of mortals.
In Indian Mythology Pari is the equivalent of a fairy.
Also, a common Turkish name for women in the form of Perihan, meaning queen of the fairies or Peri, meaning fairy." (From what I have heard it also stands for "extraordinary" woman (in Hindi) and a beautiful woman (in Turkish) - and, "of course", I know that it stands for fruit in Hebrew.))
Call me an angel or consider me as a demon, you are never wrong...

Asthma attacks

If I hate something it's having an asthma attack while sleeping... How I know I have them if I sleep? They come into my dreams, though nowadays my Salbutamol discus is also in my dreams, but nevertheless I don't enjoy breathing problems when I am awake nor when I am sleeping. EVen less when I am sleeping as it means that I will wake up tired... and I should clean and do the laundry and pack my things and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment