Monday 27 August 2007

It's better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not...


... but when it comes to being hated for something one is not I am not sure what one should say.
Some dimwit deduced from G-d knows where that I am Indian and as person in question had some serious antipathies against Indians you can imagine what crap one came up with.
My absolute favourite was the part was get out of us...
  1. I know what the profile he based his idiocy states and it does not say anything about U.S.
  2. no matter what I speak better English than our dimwit, who probably was native English speaker (most Indians I have met do too *grin*).
This kind of incidents make one sad, not because of the plain idiocy (I have got used to that), but because of the blindness and fear humans can carry inside of them.

Partially I am offended because of the fact that I actually may carry some Indian blood in me (if my skin keeps tanning like this it won't take many years before I look like a real stereotype *grin*). And honestly speaking I don't see why it would make me any less valuable individual. (If I have even a drop worth Indian in me I can always say that I am Aryan, unlike people who are "purely" Caucasians. *grin* [digress](Aryans remind me always of A... I once asked from him (jokingly) how he can date woman of lower race i.e. not an Aryan, as he was/is an Indian and Indians are one of the real Aryan nations. (But then, his family apparently thought that that was one of my great flaws (in addition me not being a Hindu).))[/digress])

No comments:

Post a Comment