Friday 17 August 2007

Friday's Feast


After a long, long break it's time for feasting again!

Feast One Hundred & Fifty Six

Appetizer: Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
I don't have a spesific day for it, I do the laundry when I have the energy.

Soup: In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
Hmm... even I love to say how old I am in the end I think that I won't feel myself old before my health fails so badly that I can't do everything I want to.
Honestly speaking I have felt really old this summer because of the respiratory problems - you would be surprised if you'd try living few months lacking oxygen, it's very tiring. (It hasn't been just once or twice when I have been giggling to the fact that I know more agile 80 year olds than I am at 28 without proper asthma treatment.)

Salad: What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
I have so many pet goals that I don't know which to choose... One of them is to get that darned asthma diagnose and get SII to pay my re-education.

Main Course: Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
Nothing surprises me when it comes to human kind so I can't name anything...

Dessert: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
Eight. (It will rise up when I get my next salbutamol dose... oxygen does wonders to your mood and is therefore very addictive. )

No comments:

Post a Comment