Monday 13 August 2007

[/holiday]


Though admittedly I could have passed the load of emails I had waiting when I returned, as there's once again issues building up and I just can't take it.
I don't want to take it because I see no reason to accept how some people find it ok to change things already agreed upon. (Once again I remember why I like to do things on my own: I can trust myself to keep what I agree upon.) Let this be a reminder of certain policies of mine...

Yes, I am a day early as I found out just before I left that I have a meeting tomorrow and there was no possibility to change the day (I tried). But then, if it goes well I have something to keep me busy to the end of this year (in addition to going back to Hebrew classes).

Anyway, few pictures can be found from here and from here. (White/ blue and blue/ white cats are my mother's.) (Some stupid /me forgot to take the camera with her when we went to hunt wild roses yesterday as I could have got great pictures... ah well, such is life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment