Wednesday 15 August 2007

Jewelry issues


I have confronted an odd problem: even though I have good selection of necklaces and pendants none of them "speaks" to me. Even my favourite, choker with a glass flower (yes, glass) which I wore almost three years (24/7) since my separation (I bought it few days after Dan moved out) just felt wrong couple of weeks ago and hasn't been hanging around my neck since.

Necklaces are my trademark, I wear them always and I feel naked without one (there's also the seduction factor..). And it's disturbing to know that I have necklaces, but also be aware of the fact why I can't use any of them... most of them have similar reasons: I am getting rid of negative memories and am looking for symbols to represent the Real Me. (Rest just aren't my style anymore.)

In the end I am like Imelda Marcos complaining that she can't find suitable shoes from her shoedrobe...

No comments:

Post a Comment