Friday 24 August 2007


One Finnish poet has written along the lines there's nothing which makes you such a beast than lack of touch. I have always agreed with him, I still do.
I can live without love as long as there's no one intriguing enough, I can live without sex as long as I am not in love, but, no matter how hard I try I can't learn out of craving human touch.

And good FWBs are hard to come by... to be honest I would be happy with just a cuddling buddy, someone to sleep with, someone to watch movies with and lay my head on his lap... as that is what I miss more than anything else.
This makes me wonder how hard the last winter had been if I hadn't had N. around, if I could not have felt like home even couple of times per month, without being hold when I slept. Without having the chance to forget everything every once in a while...

I could use that chance again as, no matter how good thing this asthma may be for me in the end, I want to forget my failing health for a while, and I want to forget the loneliness of the skin. (It's odd how you can be alone and not be lonely, but your skin can't stand being alone...)
I just want few stolen moments to keep me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment