Thursday 2 August 2007

SBQ: Insurance matters


Even though it was posted ages ago I am somewhat used to answer to SBQ in the middle of the week... *grin*

Today's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

was suggested by Dani and is:
Have you ever thought of getting a rider on your household insurance to properly cover your stash (some of us have quite an extensive stash that an average household policy wouldn't fully cover) in the case of some sort of damage to your house that would destroy/ruin charts, fabrics, floss, etc?
If I recall correctly my household insurance has coverage for collections worth 16 000 euros or less so my stash is well covered - though I should keep better inventory of what I have (same thing with books, I should catalog them).

Something which amused me

... before someone reminded me of "wonderfulness" of human kind (Thanks is apparently too much... or knowing what you are doing... *shudder*): 'Viracocha wants his stuff back'.

No comments:

Post a Comment