Friday 17 August 2007

SAT goaling and lung thoughts


Even Loy is my official SAT piece I need to get two deadline projects done so I will spend my weekend stitching Bunny Baby and Autumn Dragon on Jenna's RR.
My official goal is to finish Bunny Baby, but as I am planning to spend this weekend sitting on the sofa to minimize the need of Ventoline during first test week (I should actually be 100% medication free, but as breathing is more important than having exact results one is allowed to use medication - there's special field in the spirometry document for it) I think I might be able to start Autumn (depending on how tired I am - new, strong allergy medicine, you see).

Speaking of asthma... It's silly actually. If you look at my unmedicated peak flow results (morning values) they are what an average woman in my age and height should have, and my medicated values are in the same line with an average man of my age and height. Which means that when I am not medicated my lungs are female and when I am medicated they turn out to be male...

I think I did say something about having strong lungs?

No comments:

Post a Comment