Wednesday 2 April 2008

The Jade Plant & Monstero


As previously mentioned, my jade plants love it here. They were tiny little plants when my mother brough them. (Both are doing as well, even I only took picture of one.)


(The pot it is in is hand-thrown by me, by the way.)

And, my Monstero (in Finnish Goblin Leaf) has also enjoyed living with me. When my mother brought it here it had only two or three little leaves in it.


(The picture is from yesterday evening as I had to ask from my mother what plant it is - because I seem to be slightly allergic to it. (I am not quite sure will it like the kitchen window as it is very hot, but we'll see.))

Crotty is also making new flower buds at the moment... So, spite of my non-existent green thumb plants which should not success in these longitudes blossom in my care... it makes me wonder why.

Quote

"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree."
-- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment