Sunday 27 April 2008


I thought the 20 hours sleeping marathon was long...
Have you ever tried to sleep most of 36 hours? I can say that it was an interesting experience, though it was better to sleep through the migraine than be awake through it...
I just hope the next dosage rise (should be done in Monday) won't cause similar effect.

Excercising

I suggested to my parents that, now that my body seems to be getting wonkier health wise, they would support my healthier lifestyle by giving a crosstrainer for me as a birthday gift.
My mother decided to buy of all the gifts for the next year and bought me this on her own. (I will get it around May, when bits_2_whole has access to our father's car next time.)

Now I have no excuse to excercise daily as there isn't too much pollen or too cold indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment