Thursday 24 April 2008

SBQs: Three is a charm


Now that I am closer to my normal self (like wake up at 5 am without an alarm) it's time for... SBQ!

Stitching Bloggers' Question - April 3, 2008

This week's SBQ was suggested by Terri and is:
What items do you consider essential to your needlework that you keep in your stitching bag?
Scissors and needle.
Though I don't have a stitching bag, rather project zip-locks and boxes as I usually don't stitch on the go (even though I have recently stitched in the bus trips to Helsinki).

 

Stitching Bloggers' Question - April 10, 2008

This week's SBQ was suggested by Jennifer and is:
What is the most complicated piece you've ever completed?
Say Hi! to Sally (from time before decent digital cameras): even it wasn't a big project, it was most complicated. Sally was also my first TW, and only TW I have actually finished to date.

 

Stitching Bloggers' Question - April 23, 2008

This week's SBQ was suggested by Christine and is:
How do you handle blended threads? Do you kit the blends up before you start a piece, or do you grab what colors you need and blend when the need arises? If you kit up the blends beforehand, how do you store them? Do you have another option for blends to share?
I blend on the go as I am
  1. not organized enough
  2. and

  3. I would hate to try to estimate the yardage.
My dirty secret is now revealed. The good side in this method is that there's less tangled threads to annoy me - as with my habits there would be huge tangle sooner or later if I were to prepare the blends.

And oh, the bronchospam probably wasn't only caused by sertraline... I had forgot how bad iceberg lettuce is for my lungs. Bad in sense of "take influenza, reduce body temperature. Happy coughing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment