Monday 14 April 2008

Greetings from the planet Numb.


The symptom list is getting longer and I am getting more inattentive and tired day by day. Which is great fun. Not.

It has took me five days to finish one little thing which would have normally took me 5 - 6 hours. I haven't done any dishes in two weeks (yes, yuck) - even I have a dishwasher. I am avoiding doing laundry as long as I can because the laundry room is so far away (50 metres). And I am as slow as a snail in a puddle of tar.

I am officially on sick leave this week. I need to go to the laboratory tomorrow morning for the TSH and fill pile of self-evaluation forms which I need to take with me in Friday when I will see my GP again.

In his opinion it is either thyroid issue or blooming depression. Kind of what I thought too, right?

What ever it is I hope it goes away yesterday as I can't even drool after that yummy rum raisin - rum chocolate ice cream I have in the freezer. But I need to eat something, preferably with loads of calories to get my calory withdrawal fixed.

By the way, I have once again proved that Neko senses when I am not well: he has been sleeping next to my upper body lately and that is his "I take care of you because you are sick" thing. Cats are great. ^^

(ETA: BDI score 15.)

No comments:

Post a Comment