Monday 21 April 2008

Atypical in more than one way...


I am not sure is it me or is there something wrong with the world. I just found it extremely odd that I seemed to be only person around today who smiled - me, who have been prescribed high enough dose to determine that my GP thinks that this is moderately severe depression (I am still waiting for the actual depression part..). And this was before I had even bought the meds.

Yes, moderately severe as the highest allowed dose is 200mg and when my adjusting phase ends I can take as much as 150mg a day.
Though I doubt do I need to get that high, the 100mg is probably more than sufficient as my brain is so sensitive that, even it should not happen, I got the first symptoms from the medication 15 minutes after I took the first 30mg... now I am just feeling suitably high - I am very aware that depression medication should not affect this way, at least not this fast, but who am I to complain? (The cortisone shouldn't have affected this way either and it did. If it is not supposed to happen, it happens.)

I have been awake for 22 hours and I think my head will shut down soon. I am just curious to know how long this night lasts as I slept 20 hours in a row between Friday and Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment