Thursday 17 April 2008

1799: Stitch-A-Thon goals


I keep my goals small (as I may end up sleeping the whole weekend):
  1. Finish monochromatic biscornu for an exchange.
  2. Finish the other humbug for an exchange.
  3. If I have energy and time: grid the linen for the monochromatic version of the Spanish Sampler and possibly start it.
If my weekend is anywhere close to last 30 hours I will sleep through it...
I came back home (from the lab) yesterday around 9:30, went to lay down a bit... woke up 13 hours later. Was awake 2½ hours, slept another ten...

Yes, I have a headache after that. And I should call to my employement councellor to cancel the appointment tomorrow - I am on sick leave for fatigue, she can't demand that I get there. I am just avoiding to call, I don't enjoy phone calls with the lady...

No comments:

Post a Comment