Sunday 27 April 2008

The gazillionth entry for today


Why I don't like sertraline?
  1. I have really odd dreams.
  2. I remember tiniest things from years ago, things that I could have as well forgot as they are SO minor.
  3. I have annoying case of dyslexia. I can't type or read right as well as I could without it. And my ability to write anything even seemingly coherent has gone out of the window.
  4. I don't have the usual "edge" in my mind. (I.e. my mind has odd "blunt" spots.)
  5. I think my social phobias are getting worse.
  6. I have come to understand why SSRIs increase your risk to commit suicide: I feel lot worse mentally than I did before the medication. Admittedly it can be that the pre-medication exhaustion hid it. I foresee longer sick leave. *sigh*
On the other hand:
  1. I have actually done laundry AND huge load of dishes today AND finished one biscornu, which is more than I have done last two, no wait... three, weeks... O_o
  2. In their way odd dreams are fun: and who wouldn't like to wake up thinking how stupid idea the shutter on the door was in the Dawn of the Dead (you know, that scene where they send the dog to get some food for the gun shop guy and zombies get to him through the shutter when he lets the dog in).
  3. I may be getting into a manic phase, which would be great thing regarding undone and piled household chores. (Yes, short mania phase would be nice. I am odd, I know. *grin*)

And oh, now I remember what I have missed! My FOURTH blogoversary was in Thursday! Happy birthday little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment