Tuesday 22 April 2008

SAT epilogue and Crotty


Managed one goal, partially. The biscornu is now stitched, it still needs to be assembled.
I blame on sleeping too much (sleeping a day in a row is, by definition, too much.)

Crotty bloomed last two weeks and the flowers looked really good this time - the first edition was a bit lame compared to this one. (The picture is from the beginning of the blossoming phase.)

I am not blossoming and I really hope the friggin' medication doesn't worsen my asthma permanently. If this bronchospam stays for few days the medicine has to be changed... I am not going to use bronchodilator daily as my asthma was behaving beautifully before sertralin.

On the good side I slept only 7 hours last night and I feel like stitching! (Yeah, I know. It should not affect yet - but it does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment