Monday 28 January 2008

Valentine's Day came early!


Isn't this what we all need: Brodeuse en Pause (click on une Petite Brodeuse)

And to the business... Isn't it cunning how good mail comes when you aren't feeling good?
The asthma has been bugging me today so lovely stitchy mail was just what doctor ordered and this time it arrived in form of Valentine's Exchange from Dawn (some of you may remember that Dawn was my sender also in Mystery Exchange at late TRN).
She stitched me the cutest hearty snowman over one and finished it as a tiny box, which is just perfect for all kinds of little stitchy treasures.

AND she added some goodies (that cat calendar will go to my wall right away (my calendar wall may look interesting with the kitty calendar and the calendar of Chabad Lubavitch of Finland))!

Thank you again Dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment