Thursday 10 January 2008

A sad, sad thing...


I have suffered from bouts of sinusitis symptoms few times after The Flu (took two weeks) and I finally managed to deduce the cause of it: chocolate!
Milk chocolate to be precise, as milk increases the mucus production (asthmatics should avoid dairy in all its forms) and in my current state it seems to be enough to block my right maxillary sinus. (Though I am dead sure that part of this is caused by the dust from the pistachios my mother and bits_2_whole ate last night.)
Now I just need to wait few days and eat some dark chocolate and hope it won't cause similar symptoms... (As I have used chocolate as a sleeping draft lately.)

And Masa has recovered well from his tiny operation, though he's still a bit sleepier than normally (but isn't that how castrated toms should be: lazy asses? *grin*).

No comments:

Post a Comment