Saturday 26 January 2008

HD #5


Fourth model done!

I also surprised myself by having a long awaited inspiration to doodle with my designing software, which also lead me to actually accomplish something, something I'd love to publish this year, but I don't know can I stitch the models fast enough to be in time. There is, of course, always the next year.
The suprising thing in the design(s) is that the theme was based on a request I got about a year ago. I am not usually too good with requests on themes I don't know (almost) anything about.

Nevertheless, I am happy that I have got my creative streak back - at least to certain extent. It's a sign of health (as much as a chronically ill person can be healthy), which is, after almost year's worth of illness, a relief.

Tomorrow will be finishing day, I have four models and one exchange item to finish off (or actually two exchange items, but as the other one is a model..) so there probably won't be much stitching done.

My supervisors


(That blue thing is my thigh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment