Sunday 13 January 2008

Another Happy Dance - and some gorgeous mail!


I was kindly enabled by a co-staff member at EMS Cross Stitch Forum and I just had to participate the January Biscornu Exchange (you can't miss a chance to stitch a biscornu, can you?) with a theme of blue.
I am happy to announce that it's now stitched, and will be assembled when I get these bandaids off (within few fays, I think). The design is one of my own and I chose blue linen for it, but that's all I am going to tell before it arrives to its new home.
But, here's a tiny teaser...

Surprise Stash Attack!

Stash fairy surprised me and sent some lovely stashy mail!

Thank you! secret stash fairy!

And the next project...

...is Valentine's Exchange item, which is also a model for the forthcoming launch.
I had to tweak the colours I originally designed for the design, but I am very pleased how it's coming out. I can reveal that it is stitched on black linen with lovely springy colours and it does have hearts to justify becoming the Valentine's Exchange item.

It's actually odd that I have stitched quite much during last few days, noticing that I have spent most of my time sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment