Tuesday 8 January 2008

Acchoo


Well, I didn't get the position in $COMPANY, neither in the other company where I applied to and was invited for an interview - though noticing that the other interview in the other company stopped when the interviewer heard that I actually have plans for future (I, the one who dares! O_o) I wouldn't have wanted to work there anyway -, but my former supervisor promised that I can use her as my referrer when I apply for work, so my situation has improved.
And now I think I will only apply for jobs which last couple of months, or are very flexible with the needs of their employees.

My saving project also confronted another setback in form of Masa: he's going to be, he has to be, castrated today as day before yesterday he actually marked me... He has never marked anything before, but for some reason his hormones have become overactive during the visit to my mother's, and that was enough for me.
Eventually he also gains from the castration because he's not tortured by his unsatisfied desires - maybe he will even gain some weight and starts to look like a cat who's not starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment