Monday 14 January 2008

Garçon, Double Memesy, s’il vous plaît


Friday's Feast: Feast One Hundred & Seventy Five

Appetizer: What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

    Kirsi, which stands for amaranth blossom in Hindi.
    I have plans to change my names, but mainly only those who know me in Facebook know what I'd like to be called some day... *evil grin*
Soup: If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
    Let me see... Colours would probably be mostly purple, black, crimson - or some crazy combinations of very vivid colours. Style... you know me: short skirts, well-fitting bootcut pants, high heel leather boots, simple lines, daring, yet classy cuts, almost no motifs, and... mostly man-made fibers (because for some reason natural fibers don't breathe too well on my skin).
Salad: What is your least favorite chore, and why?
    Is paying the bills considered as a chore? Then that, otherwise hoovering because of the NOISE. And anyway asthmatics shouldn't hoover or do any cleaning - but when you live alone what can you do?
Main Course: What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
    Heights. After I realised that it may origin from the moment when my mother lost her grip of my pram, when I was a baby, and my pram went down the stairs it got less severe.
Dessert: Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
    I'm sitting on a futon sofa (just like the one I have at home). I can see five cats, white bear and my laptop (that makes seven things altogether *grin*).

 

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 258

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Dream big :: Have goals
  2. Competition :: This one
  3. Torn :: Natalie Imbruglia
  4. Modeling :: Showing
  5. Coaster :: Roller
  6. Slut :: B*tch
  7. Spread :: Wide
  8. Amanda :: Namr
  9. Romance :: Could use some...
  10. Paradise :: Warm

No comments:

Post a Comment