Thursday 31 January 2008

Goals


It's almost February! O_O

As usual strike and green equal a success. Orange is for "put some work to said piece, but not enough for a success", and red goes, as you guess, for a failure.

The goals for January were:

  1. Work on models. Done! Finished: Model 1, Model 2, Model 3 and Model 4 and Model #5 will be finished later today (if I just can keep myself away from the computer - I have spent two days glued to laptop because I have a plan..).
  2. Participate Stitch-A-Thon with Loy Krathong. Done! Not with Loy though.
  3. Additional achievements:

  4. Biscornu for ''January Biscornu Exchange''
  5. Designed little anniversary gift for/ from Periphaeria Designs (it will be availabe 14th of February (a bit early start, I know) , stay tuned!).
And the goals for February are:
  1. Work on models: must finish two before 14th.
  2. Participate Stitch-A-Thon (with Loy Krathong?).
  3. Start Here's to Ewe piece.
  4. Stitch Flashes of Gold at least a bit.
  5. Belated Christmas ornament for a friend at EMS board as her exchange partner apparently forgot the part of making and sending an ornament. (I didn't participate, but I felt bad for her and offered to stitch a replacement. )

No comments:

Post a Comment