Thursday 13 December 2007

Yes, I am still alive


It has been long time since I last had sleeping problems, but they seem to be back. Night before last I slept barely 1½ hours, last night 5+ hours (woke up at midnight, tried to fall asleep until 3 am when I decided to give up... fortunately I had a good chatting companion on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean). If this continues even one more night I will be feeling so hot...

And I feel bad for not being able to work on Christine's dragon and get it sent to her, but I haven't done any stitching during the weekend (I was unable to sit longer than 15 minutes without resting after it) and only a bit of it during the week - and that was something I don't need to concentrate on too much (a model, and it will actually look fabulous when done).

After tomorrow I have only five days left in the $COMPANY, during which I hope to be interviewed for the position I applied for... and maybe get some good news.
That money would be good, though having a steady job would mean waiting until May to take the jet plane (but collecting the money will take at least three months anyway, so it's not that much more - just difficult for someone as impatient as I am in this kind of situations).

It's also decided that my parents won't get the ornaments this year. I simply don't have time and I know they will understand - though I still feel bad about it (maybe I give the Paper-cut Snowflake to my mother and stitch the santa for next year).

No comments:

Post a Comment