Thursday 20 December 2007

A Translated Meme


Snatched from Adelheid, and as it is a Finnish blog this meme is translated:
  1. How did you choose your blog's name and your blogging name?
    Ah well, my blog's name has changed so many times that it's probably best just to tell about the first and the current:

      1st: My Therapist...and the greatest one is Love.
      What can I say? This blog was started when I was separating from my ex-husband. I believed in love, but not to the love we once shared.

      Current: Just thinking aloud... Life would be easier if it was simple
      I changed the name to Just thinking aloud... when I returned from Bangkok in summer 2006, because I was in a state of shock and knew nothing about anything... and only thing I was good at was thinking aloud.
      Life would be easier if it was simple came in around last winter when I was pondering over relationships - because life really would be easier if it was simple, duh.

    ETA: The ID... oh my, Sol used to call me Snow Queen and as that nick was taken when I registered the name I went with princess.

  2. Why you started a blog?
    See the question one. Having a blog was cheaper than seeing a shrink.

  3. What's the best thing you have experienced through blogging? And what has been the worst?
    Good: I have met great folks all around the world and made friends. ^^
    Worst: -

  4. What will happen to your blog in 2008?
    It will have its 2000th entry... hopefully the content will improve in quality. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment