Sunday 16 December 2007

Winter Dragon


It finally started to snow today in the Dragon Realm:

One of the reasons why it took so long to get the backstitching done was plainly the fact that when I started with it last time it was misplaced and I hated to unpick the cotton/ filament blend.

The snowflakes... how would I put it ... were tediously boring to stitch for whatever reason, but fortunately they do make the difference and that kept me going - in addition to the fact that I want to get this RR finally out of the door and to Canada. I'm sure that Christine is eagerly awaiting for her dragons.

And now, my first ever Round Robin is officially done and it's time to start with the Flashes of Gold.

(Cross posted to Solarium Sublime.)

About the job

For some reason I have a good feeling about the job I applied for at the $COMPANY.
Maybe it's a premonition, maybe it comes from that I know that I would be more qualified than most (because of the practical experience), or maybe because I am quite sure that if it is asked from the department head I have good standings because I work hard and learn fast (not to mention that I have become a walking English dictionary in the department) - and still have some time for office gossip.
And even though I know that I have a good intuition I never believe it and now I just try to calm myself down...

Now... I am off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment