Monday 31 December 2007

Goals


As I am coughing my lungs out and have been awake last two hours because of that I probably can just as well look at my December goals and set some new ones for January...
The spiel goes, as usual, like this:
    strike and green equal a success. Orange is for "put some work to said piece, but not enough for a success", and red goes, as you guess, for a failure.
The goals for December were:
  1. Participate Stitch-A-Thon with Loy Krathong. Participated, though not with Loy.
  2. Work on models. Done, one stitched, another one will be almost done when the year changes.
  3. Stitch and finish the Cross Stitch Lottery piece. Done.

    Additional:

    • Winter Dragon on Christine's RR - it will be mailed out in the beginning of January to reduce the risk for it to get lost while flying over the Atlantic Ocean.
And the goals for January, 2008:
  1. Work on models.
  2. Participate Stitch-A-Thon with Loy Krathong.
I keep it short and sweet, just to give me less space to stitch what I really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment