Tuesday 11 December 2007

Lady Periphaeria cross posts

"For the understandable reason of having health problems (and then I got a trainee position which has meant even less time for designing or stitching) new designs have been nowhere to be seen.
I DO miss launching the new designs and therefore I decided to leave the current Design-In-Progresses be in the DIP pile and concentrate on a completely new set.

That seemed to be a good idea as the urge has come back and I am eagerly awaiting to be able to launch new designs during the first months of the coming year. (One reason for this urge is that I have been inspired by someone and my creative juices are slowly starting to flow.)

And to give myself yet another incentive to reach my goal I will thereby announce a competition!

The spiel goes like this....

  1. How to join?:
    The only thing you have to do is to join Periphaeria Designs' mailing list and have your hopes high! If you already subscribe to the newsletter you don't have to do absolutely anything. It won't get easier than that!
  2. The Prize:
    One of each of the designs to be published in the next launch. (In *.pdf format.)
  3. The competition runs...:
    From now to February 1st and the lucky winner will be announced in Valentine's Day, 14th of February, when I will send the winner an email.
    IF I don't receive a reply from the winner within one week new name will be drawn, so use such an email address you read frequently to ensure to get your possible winnings in due course.

It is THAT simple and everyone has as good probability to win than the other stitcher as I will use an impartial Lady Fortuna, Random.Org, to choose the number of the winner (all the newsletter subscribers have a subscriber number and that will be used as your lottery ticket).

Feel free to spread the word (with link to this entry) to your stitching friends, in blogs and on forums.
I keep my thumbs up for every one of you! "

No comments:

Post a Comment