Thursday 20 December 2007

SAT: a goal


Before I abandon my little blog for a while... SAT goal as posted on Stitch-A-Thon:
I won’t stitch Loy Krathong this month (*sigh*), but I will start Flashes of Gold, which is my RR piece at Solarium Sublime’s Virtual RR#1 - and I will be SATting with it because my start is well overdue.
And this is how it will look like when it grows up:
     
    (Click the pictures to see it bigger.)

Though, the fabric I use is, once again, hand-dyed so there will bea difference as it’s more muted, lighter and marbled shade of navy. (Iwould provide pictures if I hadn’t already packed my cameras and stash.)
My goal is to stitch half of the first section (cunningly numbered 1.).

I am planning to get back to Loy In January, but who knows… I have models to be stitched so there may be more delay. :mrgreen:

And now, I'm off to pack my stuff. Until next time... be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment