Saturday 1 December 2007

Homing dragons


Ladies, gentlemen, goats and lifeforms from another planets, let me to introduce you a herd of homing dragons!

Just BEAUTIFUL!

Now the RR just needs few beads and the framing stitches around the dragons and it's ready to be finished.

Tidbits:

  • Design: Seasonal Dragons
  • Designer: Sherrie Stepp-Aweau
  • Fabric: hand-dyed (by me) 32 count Jobelan
  • Special bits: a Round Robin. The stitching order for this was:
Ladies, I want to thank you for making such a good work even you had to stitch on wrong direction (except Jenna, who cunningly found a way to stitch on her way, but achieve the result which looks like it is stitched on my way )!

I am working on the backstitching of the Winter dragon on Christine's piece and there may be a happy dance later this evening, so, stay tuned! (Unless I obey my insane thought to clean up the bedroom...)

I was bad...

...and paid the $8 to participate Pamela Kellogg's 2008 Valentine Mystery Stitch-A-Long - not that I have anything else to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment