Wednesday 5 December 2007

Stash! And the Siamese Fold


Oh my, I have been at home for three hours and only now I have time to drool over my new stash! (I have kind of spent whole time I have been at home by chatting with a male of human species - cute and intelligent too... shocking. O_o)

Firstly, Pamela Kellogg designs came (and kitty was photoshooting with me, harhar)!

Pamela actually sent the Garden Jewels file to me right after I made the purchase, but as she knew that some of her designs act up oddly on my machine she promised to print it with the others if the backstitching didn't show properly - and it didn't, so she kindly printed it out for me and sent it wth the other designs.
That is what I call service!

And then... my haul from One Star's Light Needlework Supplies came too! Once again wrapped beautifully and sealed with a real wax seal.


(Note the complimentary design under the flosses, my absolute favourite - though Jenna added some lovely snowmen freebies on my package too. ^^)

Note the orage silk? It's Crescent Colours' "Carrot Cake" and it really looks *delicious* enough to eat!

Six months later: Her Highness The Floppy

 

The vets said that her ear will become ugly, and I wonder when that will happen as she's still cute as a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment