Sunday 9 December 2007

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 253

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Master:: ...of Puppets
  2. Tour :: Journey
  3. Input :: Opinion
  4. Downtown :: Centre
  5. Pricey :: Expensive
  6. Acceptable :: Safe
  7. Terrace ::Winter
  8. Sunday :: Today
  9. Payoff :: Money
  10. Jack and Jill :: Jack & Jill

Cozy...

A Low Impact Woodland Home

And the quote

"When a habit begins to cost money, it's called a hobby."
- Jewish Proverb -

Didn't I say something?

I got the flu shot Friday morning, and as usual felt quite woozy about an hour after it, but then I felt better than in ages so I was in hopes that this time my body wouldn't react too strongly with the viruses (ref: Hepatitis A vaccination)... Saturday morning I woke up with an aching head (which was temporarily cured by someone ^^) and when the morning turned to late afternoon I wasn't fit enough to sit for longer than 15 minutes at one time and had a fever. I also feel like quite wobbly, which probably means that I have to take a day off in Monday.

That also meant no stitching for yesterday, but I did manage to convert quite a few of my pre-PCStitch designs to *.pat format - once they are all converted I can get some more room onto my hard drive as I can just burn them on a CD and then delete the files.

No comments:

Post a Comment