Monday 3 December 2007

  1. I think I have otitis-in-the-making. (My ear doesn't hurt yet, but when one blows one's nose it *hurts*.)
  2. My local pharmacy has ran out of the flu shot - and their wholesale distributor has ran out of it also. In a country this size it probably will mean that I won't get the shot this year... even it would be beneficiary for my health. The pharmacist tries to find is it available in anywhere.
    If that I fails I try to lure my doctor to get the nurses at the health centre to give me it free - if they have it.
  3. Wet snow is not a nice thing, though it's better than sleet...
  4. The Company is looking for a new employee for the department where I am I as a trainee - my supervisor supported my idea to apply (hey, I know the company better than someone who comes out of the blue). Now all I need is to write the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment