Wednesday 16 July 2008

"How many skeins do you see?" and Tallinn


I received my GASTs from One Star's Light Needlework Supplies yesterday and after some floss apartheid I had this pile of floss for the Rose Sampler SAL with Linda.
I was curious and counted how many skeins I have reserved...

...

31.

Noticing that Ellen recommends that when stitched on two threads over two one should reserve 12 skeins altogether and that I am going to stitch this over one with one strand I think I have enough. I am not quite sure though.

Tallinn

Few shots from Tallinn, mostly from Vana Tallinn i.e. the Old City of Tallinn:



The interior shot is from Peppersack, the restaurant where we had lovely, lovely lunch: chichen fillet with wild rice, curry sauce and mango chutney with small glass of house white wine and for dessert some white chocolate mousse with rum cherries and the best cappucino I have drank since Nyíregyháza.

I am tired, but it was fun. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment