Wednesday 2 July 2008

37,3° C


Nggh. I hurt. Now I finally feel like sick.

But on a happier note: I went to the interview and noticed that one of the people doing it was my old boss. I put my hope on her remembering me and wanting to hire me.

Another happy note is that I was tempted to buy all 2006 issues of The Gift of Stitching. The whole package was only 11,40€ so decided to go for it, give yet another birthday gift for myself.
When I got home I got an order confrimation from Julie's X Stitch that my order has been shipped AND she took $5 off of the shipping costs because my order was so light weight! English Roses is coming to mommy!

When it comes for tomorrow I have planned to serve myself breakfast in bed: coffee, tiramisu, nectarines...and open those birthday cards with lovely floss inside of them... and stitch the whole day as a birthday gift for myself.
Now I am hoping that few of my orders would arrive tomorrow and I would have a stash filled birthday. *dreamy*

No comments:

Post a Comment